Join one of UNA-USA's largest and most active chapters
- Access to members-only events and discounted admission to paid events.
- Invitations to participate in UNA-NCA and YP committees touching on issues such as human rights, sustainable development, and regional concerns.
- Access to Members Day at the United Nations in New York City.
- Network with other UNA members and international affairs personnel through events and social activities.
- Automatic membership with our parent organization, UNA-USA.
- Join UNA affinity networks such as UNA Women and UNA LGBT and UNA Young Professionals.
- Contact with members of other UN Associations in over 100 countries as part of the World Federation of UNAs.
- Eligibility for United Nations Federal Credit Union membership.
- $1,000 Lifetime (one-time payment)
- $500 Patron
- $100 Sponsor
- $40 Standard Renewal
- $25 Introductory/Fixed Income
- Free for Student/Model UN Participant
Join By Mail
Please send a check to:
United Nations Association of the National Capital Area
2000 P St. Suite 630
Washington, DC 20036
UNA-NCA Anti-discriminatory policy
UNA-NCA membership is open to any and all people interested in supporting a strong US-UN relationship regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background.